|Employment Practices Liability|
EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES LIABILITY
An EPLI endorsement to a GL or even an E&O policy likely doesn’t provide the coverage you think. We partnered with Philadelphia Insurance to exclusively offer a robust policy to our Wisconsin Members.
Premium Expectation: Coverage is much broader than an endorsement, so expect premium to be more than the cost to add an endorsement. That being said, Philadelphia's minimum premium is impressive for a monoline EPLI policy at $500.
Substantially broader coverage than an endorsement.
- Wage and Hour Available (Highly Recommended): What if your employee or contractor sues you over compensation? These suits are on the rise.
- Third Party Included
- Provides coverage for the entity as well as employees including part time, leased, seasonal, temporary and volunteers
- Free Claims Assistance Hotline (2 hours per incident)
Risk Management Services
- Web-enabled risk management services to provide training and management tools: Abuse Prevention, Sexual Abuse Prevention, Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, Smart Hiring, and MORE!
Get A Firm Quote
- Submit a completed application
- Submit a complete loss history for the past five (5) years
- Submit a supplemental claim form if applicable
- Submit your latest financial statement/audit (if more than 200 employees).